2017 Access Course For School Of Allied Health Science
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that E-vouchers for application forms for School of Allied Health Science Access Course for 2017 are now on sale.
SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES (ACCESSS COURSE / SANDWICH) – HO CAMPUS
Access Course in the School of Allied Health Sciences is an eight (8) week programme to enable interested applicants with background in Medical Laboratory Technology and Speech as well as certificate holders in other health related programmes from recognized institutions to enrol unto degree programmes (Sandwich) in the School of Allied Health Sciences, University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho. The point of entry into the programme will be level 200 / 100.
The Access Course Programme runs from 5th June to 28th July, 2017
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Bachelor of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
Interested applicants MUST hold a certificate(s) in any of the following:
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certificate in Speech or other health related programmes from recognized institutions with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or better.
- Applicants MUST also have a minimum of three (3) years practice in the field.
Application Deadline is 31st May, 2017 at 5:00pm.