Emeli McCJames Akwensivie is an astute Communication Designer, who joined the ICT Directorate of the University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho in 2016 as a Senior ICT Assistant (Audio Visual).
Emeli holds a Bachelor of Art degree in Communication Design from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi, Certificate in Web and Graphics from Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), Accra, Certificate in Advertising, Public Relations and Marketing from Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ), Accra and Higher National Diploma (HND) in Commercial Art, Graphics form Takoradi Polytechnic now Takoradi Technical University (TTU).
Prior to joining UHAS, he worked with various media houses (Print & Electronic), private corporate organizations and educational institutions, in the past 12 years as communication designer and tutor.
He has special interest in Visual Communication, Digital imaging (Print and Electronic) as well as Corporate Imaging (Branding).
Phone: +233 20 292 9495
LinkedIn: Emeli McCJames
Joseph Keteku is the IT Security Officer in the ICT Directorate of University of Health and Allied Sciences. He joined UHAS in December 2016 as a Senior ICT Assistant.
Before his appointment in UHAS, He worked part-time with Sylversys Consulting International; An Information Security, Managed IT Services, and a Business Solutions company as a Network Engineer and a Help Desk field representative at Solidaridad West Africa Kumasi office.
He was a faculty member at NIIT Kumasi Centre, where he taught Hardware and Network Engineering and doubled as Assistant Network Administrator for five years. He lectured at BlueCrest College as an assistant lecturer, where he trained students in Linux system administration and Structured Query Language (SQL) for two years.
Joseph Keteku is a Cybersecurity Consultant and a Professional Private Investigator.
Education & Professional Certifications
He holds the following certifications to his credit:
• Master of Science in Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST.
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, BlueCrest College Affiliated to University of Education, Winneba Ghana.
• Certified Network Security Specialist, International Cybersecurity Institute, UK.
• Attack Methodologies in IT & ICS, US Department of Homeland Security.
• Cybersecurity Risk, US Department of Homeland Security.
• Certificate in Cybersecurity, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA.
• Certificate in Cyberwar, Surveillance, and Security, University of Adelaide, Australia.
• Professional Diploma in Private Investigations | Doyen Institute of Intelligence and Investigations | Accra | Ghana.
• Professional Diploma in Network Engineering, NIIT, Ghana.
• Advanced Certificate in Cisco Certified Network Administration, GIMPA, CITD.
Joseph Keteku was part of the team that deployed the University's E-Learning platform to enhance academic continuity during the coronavirus pandemic outbreak. He is part of the team that deployed the University's Institutional Repository and Ticketing System to improve effective communication between end-users and the ICT Directorate.
Joseph was part of the team that deployed the Virtual Private Network as a network service to connect critical staff and lecturers to the University's campus-wide area network resources and applications services when they are out of the office.
He is a member of the team currently collaborating with the University Library to build Koha, an open-source integrated library system.
• Black IT/Cyber Security Professionals
• Doyen Institute of Intelligence and Investigations, Ghana
• International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals
• Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, IEEE
• Institute of ICT Professionals, Ghana
• Internet Society, Ghana Chapter
Systems and Network Security
Attackers in cyberspace are constantly looking for vulnerabilities in computer systems to attack, and communication networks are frequently used as a susceptible portion of the system or as a means of reaching the target system.
The number of linked devices is always increasing, broadening the attack surface, and users bring their own devices; undermining protections makes this danger much more complex.
Joseph's research interests in this field include networking, operating systems, mobile systems, firmware embedded and Internet of Things devices, and more.
He wants to look into several facets of cybersecurity, such as vulnerabilities and attack surfaces, new protection tactics, and new ways to acquire and share cyber-intelligence.
Mobile: +233 (24) 493 8170
Jennifer Gumalor is an ICT Assistant (User Support Unit) in the ICT directorate of University of Health and Allied Science.
She obtained a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University for Development Studies, Tamale.
Her interest is in database administration,computer hardware, networking and web development.
Her career objective is to specialize and improve her skills in database administration and networking.
Jennifer is a member of internet society (ISOC), Ghana Chapter and Women in Tech Africa, Ghana Chapter.
Her interest is to help make a positive impact in the lives of the youth especially the female gender through the use of IT in the Ghanaian communities and beyond.
She joined University of Health and Allied Sciences in December 2016 and she is currently providing ICT support to the various schools and directorates in the University.
Tel: +233 (0) 241531780