UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES
National Competitive Tendering (NCT)
1. The University of Health and Allied Sciences intends to apply part of its Budgetary Allocation of Funds to fund eligible Payment under the contract for the Construction, Supply and Installation of the following:
|Contract Package No||Description||Quantity||Tender Security GHC||Cost of the Tender Doc. GHC|
|VR/UHAS/GDS/NCT/001/2017||Supply and Installation of Pharmaceutical Equipment and Accessories||Various||2% of Tender Price||500.00|
|VR/UHAS/GDS/NCT/002/2017||Supply of 4x4 Double Cabin Pick-Up Vehicles||5||2% of Tender Price||300.00|
|VR/UHAS/WKS/NCT/006/2017||Construction and Completion of 5No. 3Bedroom Staff Bungalows||2% of Tender Price||500.00|
2. The University of Health and Allied Sciences invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers/Contractors for the Construction, Supply and Installation of the above items. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003(Amendment) ACT, 2016 (ACT 914) and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic Ghana.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from the Procurement Office (Opposite Ho Public Cemetery, Dave Ho) and inspect the bidding documents at the address and location given from 9:00am to 4:00pm local time Monday – Friday from Wednesday, 6th September, 2017 to the close of the tender.
4. A complete set of documents may be purchased by interested firms on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee as stated above. Payment must be made in the name of University Of Health And Allied Sciences by Bankers Draft from any bank for each set of the document.
5. Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before 1:00pm, Tuesday, 26th September, 2017. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline of Tender submission. All Tenders must be accompanied by appropriate Tender Security as stated above from a reputable Bank or Insurance Company in Ghana. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the Council Chamber at the Permanent Campus, University Of Health And Allied Sciences, Sokode-Lokoe near Ho at 1:00pm, Tuesday, 26th September, 2017.
6. Location for Submission of Bids:
(Opposite Ho Public Cemetery, Dave Ho)
University Of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS)
Ho – Volta Region
Telephone: 0362 290083, 0362290067