NOTICE TO ALL 2021/2022 ADMITTED UHAS STUDENTS!
Fresh Students – Ho Campus
- Report to Hostel assigned to you in Paragraph 12 of your admission letter.
- Present your admission letter to the Hall Administrator/Porter.
- Collect a student registration form and sign for it (this form should be completed and submitted to your School Officer by Friday, February 4, 2022).
- Show your admission letter and bank slip to the Finance officer.
- Pay your hall dues of Seventy-five Ghana cedis (GHc75.00)
- Collect payment receipt.
- Go to the Hall Administrator for allocation of room.
Training on How to Use Student Online Information System
School of Pharmacy
School of Medicine
January 24, 2022
|School of Allied Health Sciences||11:00a.m.|
Dept. of Nursing,
School of Basic and Biomedical Sciences
January 25, 2022
|Dept. of Sport and Exercise Medical Sciences, Dept. of Midwifery and Dept. of Public Health Nursing||11:00a.m.|
VENUE: Trafalgar Auditorium, North Campus (Ho Teaching Hospital)
DIRECTOR, ACADEMIC AFFAIRS (SIGNED)