Applicants are required to read the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UHAS online admissions portal to apply.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC YEAR IS OPENED
(1) Purchase an UHAS E-Voucher (GH¢220.00)
|GCB Bank Limited (GCB)
|Agricultural Development Bank (adb)
|Zenith Bank Limited (Dial: *966*3*1711#)
|Ghana Post Office (i.e., the nearest Ghana Post Office)
|FOREIGN APPLICANTS ONLY - OPTION 1:
Applicants outside Ghana may purchase UHAS vouchers electronically using Mastercard or VISA credit cards. Please click the "Buy Now" button below to purchase the voucher, which you will use to apply for admission. The voucher will be sent to you as soon as payment of One Hundred and Thirty US Dollars ($130) is successfully made.
FOREIGN APPLICANTS ONLY - OPTION 2:
(2) Start Application
Applications are received from both Ghanaian and Foreign applicants. Foreign academic records must be translated into English and then submitted to the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) for evaluation.
- In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- Upon completing the APPLICATION PROCESS, print three (3) copies of the PREVIEW PAGE (i.e. application summary), then submit online.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted cannot be edited.
- Upon printing the application summary; Access, Sandwich or equivalent applicants should attach 2 copies of each result slip; Access Course / Sandwich / MPhil /MPH / PHD applicants should attach their transcripts and certificates.
- Applicants should purchase UHAS EMS envelopes (one big size envelope and one quarto size self-address envelope) from the nearest Ghana Post office.
- The application documents and the result slips in addition to the quarto size self-addressed envelope should be put in the big UHAS EMS envelope and be submitted at the nearest Ghana Post office.
International Applicants for the 2022/2023 Academic Year admissions are required to read the Entry Requirements carefully before proceeding to apply, and they must use the UHAS online admissions portal to apply.
All International applicants are expected to take note of the following:
- Purchase a UHAS E-Voucher at any Fidelity Bank Limited branch outside Ghana in foreign currency at the equivalent of One Hundred and Thirty US Dollars ($130.00), which is non-refundable.
Bank name: FIDELITY BANK LIMITED, HO BRANCH
Account name: UHAS DOLLAR FEES ACCOUNT
Account number: 1951251224022
Swift code: FBLIGHAC
Bank address: RIDGE TOWERS, PMB 43, CANTONEMENT, ACCRA, GHANA
Foreign Applicants can also buy UHAS vouchers electronically using Mastercard or VISA credit cards. Kindly click the "Buy Now" button below to purchase the voucher, which you will use to apply for admission. The voucher will be sent to you as soon as payment of One Hundred and Thirty US Dollars ($130) is successfully made.
International applicants are advised to contact the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission in Accra, Ghana for detailed interpretation of their results. All foreign certificates must receive authentication and equivalencies from Ghana Tertiary Education Commission.
All certificates in other languages must be translated into English.
- Upon admission, International applicants should note that by the Laws of Ghana, they are expected to obtain Non-Citizen Ghana card before they can be enrolled for courses offered at the University. Therefore, after being offered admission, all International applicants should contact the Office of Interntional Programmes for assistance on how to obtain a Ghana card.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admission portal and click on "Click to apply as a Foreign Student".
- An activation code will be sent to your mobile number and email address.
- Go to Form Type and select Foreign Student. Use the activation code to access the application form.
- Applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- After filling the online form, print out three copies of the preview page (application summary). Then submit online.
- International Applicants should note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the application fee.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION PICTURE
a. The intended admission Picture must be taken on a white background with both ears showing and without shadow at the background.
b. For religious purpose, scarfs are allowed but both ears must be exposed in the picture.
c. Wearing of glasses / shades are not allowed, except for medical purpose, clear glasses revealing the eyes are permitted.
d. The Picture should have a dimensions of 300 x 360 pixels (1 x 1.2inches), resolution of 300, JPEG file format and a size not more than 400 kilobytes.
Applicants should note that the picture used in the admission process will appear on all subsequent files, documents and portals (Student identity card) when admitted as a student of University of Health and Allied Sciences.
We therefore advise prospective applicants to take the necessary steps in uploading a good quality picture of the stated specifications.
All Applicants must take note that the process for admission to the University of Health and Allied Sciences is very transparent and does not need to engage the services of any third party ( such as any suspicious or fraudulent call or message purportedly from, for, or on behalf of UHAS). Applicants should therefore guard against any of such persons who may approach them on the pretext of assisting them gain admission for a fee.
THOSE WHO DEAL WITH CONTACTS APART FROM THE ONES PROVIDED BELOW DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
For further Enquires contact Tel: +233 (0) 362196129, +233 (0) 508534404, +233 (0) 546585633