It is announced for the information of prospective Applicants and the general public that application for admission into the M.Phil. (Nursing) programme for the 2022/2023 Academic is opened.
NB: The DEADLINE to submit all applications is January 5th, 2023.
SCHOOL OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY
Duration of the Programme: 24 months (full-time).
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MPHIL
• A good first degree in Nursing/Midwifery with a minimum of second-class lower division.
• Applicants should have practiced nursing/midwifery for at least two years and must be in good standing with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana.
• Applicants will be required to submit two reference letters from professional and/or academic referees.
• Applicants will be required to submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and pass an admissions interview.
• Applicants will be required to submit a proposal on their chosen area of interest.
For further enquires please contact us via:
Phone: 0362196129, 0508534404